Fermacid Dry is a unique combination of feed supplement which modified and stabilize the rum en pH in animal and thereby promoting rumination process. It promotes the fiber digestion by creating suitable environment and for multiplication and increasing of rum en micro flora.
Regular feeding can help the animal to absorb all vital minerals from the feed stuff and there no need to give extra mineral to animal.
It is having good and healthy bacteria which creates suitable environment in the rum en for high quality fermentation.
Regular use of Fermacid Dry will gradually increases milk yield, Fat %, SNF % in Animal.
It also improve Milk quality, Dry matter intake by animal, and higher digestibility of vital nutrients.
Fermacid Dry also reduces production of lactic acid in rum en, thereby reduces frothy dung and Reduces smell of dung.
Fermacid Dry can also increases immune status of the animal thereby Animals are not often get sick which ultimately prevent excess burden of treatment on the farmer.
It also works very well as supportive theorepy in routine surgical cases and regular use of it after treatment of sick animal will improve its digestion and early recovery from illness.
Fermacid Dry also reduces Ammonia from the shed there by making the surrounding environment o dour free for animal as well as working persons also.
● Increases rum en digestion by maintaining rum en pH.
● Reduces the risk of SARA, improve feed efficiency, thereby prevent weight loss/poor body conditions.
● Increases fiber digestion and prevents foamy faeces containing gas bubbles, mild diarrhea and appearance of undigested grain in faeces.
● Prevent loss of appetites and increases good performance of animal.
● Can be used as supportive treatment in rum en disturbances and surgical cases.
● Increases the micro flora will improve fiber degradation and rumination process.
● Increases Absorption of all vital nutrients there by increases resistance of animal to diseases.
● Increases milk yield, Fat % and SNF.
Concentrated Saccharomyces cerv. with organic carrier.